Now this is my type of sale. Relaxing in front of the computer with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee, depending on what you prefer. No stressful lines, or detailing with over worked cashiers. The world is literally at your finger tips on Cyber Monday. So take advantage by looking over a few tips before you start your shopping!
- DO YOUR RESEARCH: Know who is having a sale and compare their sale prices. Know if the deals is worth you spending your hard-earned money on.
- READ REVIEWS: Reviews can come in hand when your buying items that you plan on keeping for a while such as electronics. Some sites like Modcloth offer customer reviews on their clothing items along with size reviews for customers iffy about the sizes. Sites like Amazon as well offer reviews and ratings as well. Use them to your advantage when buying this season.
- FREE SHIPPING: Nothing like getting to the check out and finding out how much you have to pay for shipping on top of the additional sales tax. Search for sites that offer free shipping to maximize your funds.
- USE COUPON CODES: Before you finalize your purchase it won’t hurt to search around for some coupon codes to reduce the price you pay at the end. Hey if you get lucky you may find some 50% off coupon codes on items. Sites like RetailMeNot, ShopAtHome, Coupons, and CurrentCodes are great sources for finding coupon codes.
- REWARD SITES: If your apart of a rewards system use them this Monday. That means savings on top of sales which boils down to even more savings this season!
- READ THE DETAILS AT CHECKOUT: Be sure to review all of the details at checkout. Check the payment information and especially the address. No one wants to have their purchase rerouted to the wrong address. Also check to make sure your items will be here before christmas if your buying gifts!
Well I hope everyone has a fun time shopping online. Don’t make this experience to stressful. follow these tips along with preparing for what you want ahead of time and it should eliminate some stress. Happy Shopping!